The Facultad de Ciencias of the University of Colima will hold its fourth Workshop on Geometry. The topic of this workshop is Symplectic Geometry. This is part of a series of workshops with the purpose of promoting the development of new areas of geometry in Mexico. The previous workshops of the series were on Symplectic Field Theory, Conformal Geometry, and Symplectic and Poisson Geometry.
This meeting will provide some background to Symplectic Geometry and will cover current advances in the field.
- Thomas Baird (Memorial University, Canada)
- Ana Rechtman (Université de Strasbourg, France)
- Thomas Vogel (Max-Planck-Institut für Mathematik, Germany)
Short contributing talks (25 minutes) will also be considered. If you want to contribute with a talk, please indicate it when filling the registration form.
- Luis E. Garza (Universidad de Colima, Colima)
- Andrés Pedroza (Universidad de Colima, Colima)
- Ricardo A. Sáenz (Universidad de Colima, Colima)
- Pablo Suárez-Serrato (IMATE, DF)
Limited funding for graduate students will be available.