The Facultad de Ciencias of the University of Colima will hold its third Workshop in Geometry. The topic of this workshop is Symplectic and Poisson Geometry. This is part of a series of workshops with the purpose of promoting the development of new areas of geometry in Mexico. The previous two workshops of the series were on Symplectic Field Theory and Conformal Geometry.
This meeting will provide some background to Symplectic and Poisson Geometry and will cover current advances in the field.
- David Martínez (Instituto Superior Técnico, Portugal)
- Ana Rita Pires (Massachussetts Institute of Technology, USA)
- Stefan Waldmann (Albert Ludwigs Universität Freiburg, Germany)
- Marco Zambon (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain)
Short contributing talks (25 minutes) will also be considered. If you want to attend, please fill in the registration form.
- Luis E. Garza (Universidad de Colima, Colima)
- Andrés Pedroza (Universidad de Colima, Colima)
- Ricardo A. Sáenz (Universidad de Colima, Colima)
- Marco Zambon (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid)
Limited funding for graduate students might be available.
The workshop is supported by Universidad de Colima through PIFI.