The Facultad de Ciencias of the University of Colima will hold its fifth Workshop on Geometry. On this occasion, Michael Usher will give a series of four lectures on various areas of Symplectic Geometry. This is part of a series of workshops with the purpose of promoting the development of new areas of geometry in Mexico. This meeting will provide some background on Symplectic Geometry and will cover current advances in the field.
- Michael Usher (University of Georgia)
- Başak Gürel (University of Central Florida)
- Richard Hind (University of Notre Dame)
- Yasha Savelyev (ICMAT, Madrid)
Short contributing talks (25 minutes) will also be considered. If you want to contribute with a talk, please indicate it when filling the registration form.
- Eduardo González (University of Massachusetts Boston)
- Andrés Pedroza (Universidad de Colima)
- Ricardo A. Sáenz (Universidad de Colima)
- Roberto Sáenz (Universidad de Colima)